Invite Your Fans and Your Superfans Will Subscribe
People don’t just show up to a party without an invite. So promote, promote, PROMOTE your Collide page on all of your social profiles.
You can also promote your Collide page in an email or text chain to your built-in-fanbase i.e. your friends and family.
We provide you with a shareable link that will take your fans directly to your Collide page. The link asks fans to create a Collide account and automatically has them follow you (which means they get alerts whenever you upload content!) Be sure to include this link in your social media profiles (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) About Me section.
A strong bio and intro video are key to your success. You want to tell your fans:
- Who You Are
- What You’re Doing on Collide
- What Content/Access Premium Subscribers Can Expect From You
- Regular video and photo content
- Connect Access (talk, text, video chat or photo/video share)
- Weekly Blog Posts
- Lay Out a Lesson Plan
- Why They Should Support You
Are you planning to enable Connect features? [That’s talk, text, share or video chat] Great! Let your fans know when you’re free to Connect with them.
- Twitter: Send out a tweet with the times your free to chat with fans
- Facebook: Give your fans a status update
- Instagram: Stories are a good place to tell your fans what time they can find you.
- Swipe-ups are a great way to take fans directly from your Story to your Collide profile. All you need are 10k followers on Instagram to access the swipe-up feature on Instagram. The only other thing that you’ll need to use swipe-ups is set up an Instagram Business profile which can be done easily from your account settings.
Upload photo/video/blog content (your followers are notified via email and/or text when you do). Regularly. Start with 5-6 pieces of content when you first set up your profile. Then keep uploading weekly. Fans are more likely to become paying subscribers if your page looks current.