From Instagram to Snapchat to Facebook to Twitter to Google, your superfans already have access to much of your produced content for free. Think of your Collide page as an all-access backstage pass for your superfans to learn about what makes you tick, gain a deeper insight into your process and sneak a peek into your everyday life.
Creators with a strong bio and welcome video are more successful because it helps fans know what to expect when they subscribe to your page. Don’t forget a to make an impression with an awesome profile pic.
You already have a ton of great content, so take a second to look at what treasures you already have lying on the cutting room floor. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do...your superfans are here because they can’t get enough of YOU and your content.
- Share a candid moment
- Introduce your pets
- Show off an unfiltered shot of your messy work area
- Give a sneak peek of your vision board
- Tell your fans the story behind your tattoos
- A simple “day in the life” selfie is more effective than a produced shot
- Revisit your past with a favorite throwback photo
Keep the cameras rolling and give your fans some unscripted insight into who you are.
- Blooper reels
- Have a candid couch session so your fans feel like they’re part of the conversation
- Behind-the-scenes exclusives
- Answer your favorite fan questions
- Film that breathtaking view you just can’t take your eyes off of
- Share a sneak peek of who’s hanging out with you
- Fun animal videos will always win the fans over
- Say hi to fans from vacation
Forget word count and story structure. Use the status section to write what’s on your mind and give your fans a little insight into who you are and how you think.
- Tell a story, give a quick status update or attempt a haiku. Your words, your profile.
- Vent about your day
- Talk about the things and the people that inspire you
- Share a favorite recipe
- Sketch out story ideas so your fans can get to know your creative process
- Have a tip of the day? Write it down.
- Have you gotten some bad press? This is your opportunity to give your superfans, your side of things.
What’s the first question that most super fans ask their favorite Creator on Connect? “How’s your day?” Our talk, text and video chat features make it easy for Creators to bond with their super fans. Whether a fan is in need of your expertise or wants the opportunity to learn more about what makes you tick, fan/Creator bonding made easy.
Showcase your Skills
Don’t forget to post content that highlights your expertise. Superfans love being able to get an early look at a new project or getting a peak behind-the-curtain of their favorite Creator from the coffee shop where you come up with your best ideas to your favorite chair to film in.
- Schedule a lesson plan
- Offer Advice, best practices and tips n’ tricks
- Share exclusives from your latest photo/film shoot
- Give your superfans a belly laugh with tutorial outtakes
- Steady your nerves before a big meeting with a quick share-session for your fans